I’ve got a bunch of kindle copies of West of Prehistoric languishing in my Amazon account that need reading and ownership.
Back around early 2021, my first book went on a kindle sale for .99. I bought a LOT of them to pass out and I realized today that I’ve got some left over.
So, if you want one or have a kid that would like to read it… Let me know.
Contact me through the Contact Page or at AuthorErikTesterman@gmail.com.
In other news, WoP just passed 200 reviews and still rocking a 4.6/5 star average.
That’s just awesome. There are a lot of authors with bigger publishers whose books don’t pass 100 reviews, much less 200. (Some of those publishers passed my series over… but it’s hard to be bitter when you’re successful.) That being said, there are millions of books and authors more successful than me, so I’ve gotta stay humble and keep grinding.
ALSO… through some weird fluke of Walmart/Amazon relationship – Book III, “Taming Prehistoric” is now available online at Walmart…
Not sure how that happened. But it’s a feather in my cap and a future goal to have my books on their shelves in stores.
Now for some randomness.
I watched Thor: Love and Thunder last night.
- First ten minutes were just plain stupid. They made Thor look like a clown.
- The rest was pretty good.
- Christian Bale and Natalie Portman were great as Gorr and the Mighty Thor.
- The ending was not at all expected… but good. I don’t know if the Thor story arc is over now or not, but I hope it continues.
- Popcorn is stupid expensive. I blame ethanol.
And finally, an excerpt from BOOK IV (Yet unnamed)…
If you know, you know this scene has been coming for some time…. 🙂