- He is a straight, white male – thus the absolute worst humanity has to offer.
- He was nominated by Trump, a serial abuser of women.
- He is a conservative, and wants millions of women to die instead of letting them kill millions of babies.
- He supports the Constitution, which is archaic and outdated, written by racists slave owners.
- Republicans support him, and they want women to pay for their own birth control and will ‘put ya’ll back in chains!'(According to Joe Biden)
- He is probably a Russian bot.
- He is a Christian. And Christ is the absolute worst, unlike Mohammad, the founder of the religion of peace, who raped/married children and enslaved/butchered people who wouldn’t convert.
This entire spectacle was a sick, demented, twisted Hail Mary of the left with three potential outcomes.
- Kavanaugh would decide this wasn’t worth it and quit.
- RHINO’s would pull a Flake and… flake.
- The FBI would pull a Comey/Mueller and spend two years searching for evidence of a crime that doesn’t exist.
In the end, it backfired spectacularly as it should. It’s fired up the Republican base, pissed off a large chunk of rational moderates/Democrats, and turned public opinion in even larger favor of Kavanaugh being voted to the SCOTUS.
As it should, it appears that good will triumph over evil.
But it ain’t done yet. So, keep praying. Because this sort of thing needs to be stomped into the mud with such swift, fierceness that it will never be attempted again.
In other news.
I’ve researched a bunch about Cannons lately to make sure I get the details right. Because the most important question every kid should have, is ‘What happens when a Tyrannosaurus catches a 12 pound cast lead ball from an 1857 Napoleon Cannon right in the kisser?’
I’m 95% done with this book. But there’s just so much cool stuff to add, I’m having a hard time wrapping it up. And the final battle is a struggle as well.
No wonder in GoT, the first massive battle that occurs in the books is the one Tyrion is involved in. GRR Martin just knocked him out at the beginning and he woke up once it was over. Clever play, dude.